Institute of HRD will be hosting a Certification programme in " Competency Based Interviewing Skills " for Human Resources, Sourcing, and Recruitment Professionals and others involved in the recruitment or talent management process. The details of the workshop are as follows:
- To Enable the participants to understand & practice Competency based Interviewing Skills.
- To Develop a holistic view about recruitment, selection & interviewing.
- To Sharpen the selection skills in order to enhance professionalism, maturity and brand image of the organization.
The following aspects will be covered in the workshop:
• Introduction to strategic and reactive recruitment.
• Identifying hiring mistakes and avoiding them.
• Introduction to Competency based Interviewing Skills.
• Defining Competencies & assessing them accurately.
• Principles and Practices of Effective Interviewing.
• Developing competency based Interview questions.
• Keeping the interview process on track.
• Building the image of the organization through professionalism.
• Using behavior based and situation based questions.
• Models for structuring an interview.
- Enhances the ability to accurately assess capabilities of the candidates.
- Supports demonstration of high level of professionalism in the selection process.
- Increases quality, retention and performance of newly hired people.
- Participants will show strategic orientation in the recruitment process.
- Reduces recruitment related errors to enhance effectiveness of the process.
- Will be able to identify competencies needed for various roles in the organization.
- Will be able to ask specific, job related, competency based questions in the interview.
- Develops the ability to ask a variety of questions.
- Promotes strategic recruitment in the organization
- Will be able to conduct a comprehensive and structured interview.
• HR Managers
• Recruitment Managers
• Talent Acquisition Professionals
• Technical Recruiters
• Personnel Managers
• Team Leaders
• Project Mangers
• Interactive Presentations,
• Role plays
• Group Activities.
Dr. Siraj is the Founder Director, Institute of HRD. He is a Rank Holder in Engineering from Mysore University. He holds a PhD and an M.B.A in Human Resources Management. He has designed and successfully conducted a wide range of training programmes for MNC’s Private and Public sector enterprises in India & Middle East. He was the Vice President-South of Indian Society for Training & Development, during 2001-2002. He has over 20 years’ experience in Training, Consulting, Marketing and Management Education. He has undergone a certification programme in Style View & Career View Online assessment systems of Decision Dynamics LLC, USA. He is the Co-editor of Five books in Human Resources Management which include, Talent management, Competency Mapping and Training & Development, Strategic HRM & Performance Management. Mr. Siraj has personally conducted training programme for many organizations which include ITC Infotech, Larsen & Toubro Ltd., ABB Ltd., Sanofi Aventis, Balco, Ranbaxy Laboratories, C-dot, ACC Ltd , Avaya, BHEL, SPIC Group and many more.
Dates: April 28-29, 2021
Time: 9:30a.m- 5:30p.m
For more information, Click Here