Job Description: Customer Support Executive help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
Locations: MG Road, Bangalore
Salary Range: INR 12,000 – INR 15,000 P/M
Other Benefits: None
Gender: Both Male & Female can apply
Age Criteria: 18 - 30 Years
Educational Qualification: 12th Pass
Specializations [if any]: None
Language: English + any 2 South Indian Language
Work Experience: Fresher can apply
- Good Communication,
- Time Management
Night Shifts: No
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Key skill Required
- Custom Support
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Executive