Job Description: Supervisor will be in charge of managing one of our working shifts. Duties primarily revolve around the general management of their direct reports, which include, but are not limited to, providing and demonstrating task instructions, keeping attendance, and measuring key performance indicators. They will be expected to keep records and produce reports that will be used to review team performance.
Locations: Park Street & Raja hat, Kolkata
Salary Range: INR 20,000 – INR 22,000 P/M
Other Benefits: ESI/ EPF benefits + Insurance + Reimbursement
Gender: Both Male & Female can apply
Age Criteria: 18 - 27 Years
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Specializations [if any]: None BUT If a candidate is from Pharma Industry, it would be an advantage
- Hindi and Bengali.
- Understanding of English
- Good Communication,
- Time Management,
- Basic Computer Knowledge
Night Shifts: Yes [Depends]
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes department objectives by supervising staff and organizing and monitoring work processes.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees and developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Conducts training.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards and adhering to legal regulations.
- Completes operations by developing schedules, assigning and monitoring work, gathering resources, implementing productivity standards, resolving operations problems, maintaining reference manuals, and implementing new procedures.
Key skill Required