Associate Trainee will aid in the manufacturing of goods in an assembly line. The responsibilities vary depending on which sector they work in but could include anything from feeding materials into machinery, assembling items, packaging items, or storing items.
Locations: CEAT Halol, Baroda
Salary Range: INR 11,000 – INR 15,000 P/M
Other Benefits: ESI/ EPF + Accommodations+ Transportations+ Meals+ Travel +
Age Criteria: 18 - 23 Years
Educational Qualification: Diploma
Specializations [if any]:
Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics and communication/ Automobile
- Fresher only (2018/2019/2020 passing year)
- No Backlog,
- Blood relation not accepted
- All Shift A – 7 am to 3 pm,
- B – 3 pm to 11 pm;
- C – 11 pm to 7 am
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
Key skill Required
- Production Engineer