The candidates' role will be to perform various tasks such as to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance. The candidate will be assigned machines to inspect parts to specifications and making adjustments. The selected candidate should be aware of tool changes necessary to maintain quality specifications.
Gender: Male or Female
Age: 21-30 years
Educational Qualification Required: ITI
- Age relaxation is applicable in accordance with the Government of India orders issued from time to time.
- For claiming the benefit of Reservations candidate should submit a proper caste certificate in the prescribed format by the Government of India, it has specifically mentioned that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (Crème layer) in OBC.
- The candidate should not have undergone apprenticeship training elsewhere or currently undergoing Apprenticeship training as per the Apprenticeship Training Act 1961.
- It is not obligatory on the part of the company to offer any employment on completion of the Apprenticeship Training.
- The selected candidate will be governed as per the provisions of Apprenticeship Act 1961and further amendment made theirs in
- Management reserves the right to restrict/increase the number of posts & alter the eligibility criteria. Management reserves the right to devise its own selection criteria.
- The last date for submission of manual applications will be 16.10.2020 Candidates will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the selection process in case they do not fulfil essential eligibility criteria. Incomplete applications in any respect will be summarily rejected. MIDHANI reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there under without assigning any reasons.
- The decision of MIDHANI Management regarding selection will be final. Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will lead to disqualification
- Candidates should register their details at www.apprenticeshipindia.org portal without Portal Registration Numbers applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and contact mobile phone number, which is to be entered in the application form so that intimation regarding the selection process can be sent. MIDHANI will not be responsible for bouncing of an e-mail sent to the candidates.
- Selection of the candidates will be decided based on the merit (percentage of marks obtained in the ITI – NCVT). The final selection will be subjected to verification of the certificates (Age, Qualification, Category, Aadhar) and medical fitness.
Key skill Required